Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2015 Hello Kitty Calendars

Hello!  I am trying to stock up on more 2015 calendars!  I dug out my old Sizzix Hello Kitty dies and made a few calendars plus some other goodies that I'll share another day.

These calendars measure 4.25 x 5.5 inches.  I used some pretty washi paper that I recently ordered and the calendars are the tear off kind from Taylored Expressions.

This is the back and I added the easel diecut for easy standing.

Here is a close up of Hello Kitty.  Her face and bow were cut from crushed velvet cardstock.  Her nose is gold and her eyes and whiskers are black.  It does take some time to cut and glue all the tiny pieces on. 

Here are a couple more using different washi paper.

Hope you are not too tired of seeing calendars!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Whoa you are on the roll with the 2015 calendars.. I got my calendars when Taylor first had them in, did you see the calendar stand that she has, her hubby makes them I bought one last year. love your HK version of your calendars.... so cute!

Lynn said...

I really can't believe you've started cranking out your 2015 calendars. You are impressive! The Hello Kitty combined with the Asian paper is lovely and sure to bring smiles to the recipients. Hope you'll keep posting your different styles...love viewing your blog!

Rachel Parys said...

Are you on the ball or what!!! So smart to start on a 2015 calendar!! Those will come in super handy! Cute stuff!!

Denice said...

Oooooohhhhh, I love these! WTG on getting such a head start for the new year and thanks for sharing where you purchased the minis. I bought some and am waiting just a little longer before starting a project or two.
:Dxx

Cheryl said...

So cute, love the gold nose! Those tiny whiskers are hard to attach!

Leanne said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the gold noses! The washi papers you paired up are perfect and adding the stand to the back is a great addition. I'll have to remember that.
Sigh, you're so on the ball Eva. These are awesome!
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!!
^.^

SuiLan said...

Awe these are super adorable!