Wednesday, March 19, 2014

CC Designs March Review -- Roberto's Rascals

Hello!  I'm back today for CC Designs March review of Roberto's Rascals.

This card features Roberto's Rascals Henry with Chick.  I kept it pretty simple as usual to focus on the image.  The sentiment is from AmyR Eggstra Special Sentiments and I thought it fit this scene nicely.  The papers are from Doodlebug and that little chick paper is so perfect for this image.

Be sure to check out more from the DT on the CC Designs blog.

Keeping this post short cause I have to clean up and organize my crafty area so I can color up some more images.  Thanks so much for stopping by!


9 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww too cute.... Too bad they don't come in digital!

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my gosh, I want to squeeze them both!!! What an adorable image!! And of course you have colored them up wonderfully!!!!!

Cheryl said...

So sweet! Cute matching paper too!

Handmade Cuties said...

Ahhh...Roberto's rascals are so huggable!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Too cute! Your coloring is so beautiful and brings the image to life. Awesome CAS card! Have a great day.

Blankina said...

Super cute Eva!!
Hugs Blankina

Denice said...

What an adorable image, perfect for spring and Easter...you showcased it wonderfully!
:Dxx

Leanne said...

Oh adorable scene Eva! Love how bright this is. The RR stampline are all cute. Thanks for inspiring!

Lorraine said...

Wow, girlfriend, you still going strong! Hope you and your loved ones are doing fine. Glad to see your beautiful creations again!