Monday, October 28, 2013

My Mind's Eye and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to another Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop!  Today, the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team will be featuring projects with My Mind's Eye products.  There is a $50 gift certificate to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store available to one lucky person who comments on all the blogs along the hop.  My Mind's Eye is also giving away their Happy Haunting collection.  You have until Friday, November 1st at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good Luck!

It's a short hop list this time around!
Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura
My Mind's Eye
Pam
Jenny
Eva (Me!)
Roxie

Recently, I saw these layering tags dies and thought I really wanted those.  I love the look of layered tags so I used my Perfect Layers rulers to make some with My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers.

I have a tag die from Papertrey Ink so I used that as my smaller tag.  I glued that tag onto kraft cardstock and used my ruler to cut a 1/8th inch border around the whole tag.  I made 11 tags and put them together to create this mini Halloween tag album.  Hopefully, I will fill it with photos from this Halloween.

Here are some of the tags.  Lots of glittered paper in this Halloween set.

I love this tag because of the fun saying.  This was actually a sticker that was just a bit shorter than the PTI tag die so I placed the sticker onto cardstock first and cut it out with the die.

Another view.  Did I mention there is a lot of orange glitter on these papers?  A LOT.

Next on the hop is Roxie!

Thanks for stopping by!




56 comments:

Аня said...

Great idea! Love it!

Cristina Bacchi said...

I LOVE orange and I LOVE glitters, so this papers would be perfect for me…and for the party photos I will take on Halloween night! ^_^

Sharon said...

Totally love this tag album. Im so addicted to glitter I just have to have this collection.

karen barker said...

Great tags. Great papers, inspiring work

Bren said...

Really great tags!

Caroline Cain said...

I really like you tag album! I will have to make one for my niece - she loves orange and glitter!

Стокли said...

What a cute tag album!

Maksnana said...

Clever idea with the tag mini. I love it and the papers are great.

Dodge3670 said...

What a great concept! I'm lovin' it for my Great Niece and Nephew. How adorable would that be to send to their Mother for memories. The orange glitter and embellishments ROCK. Thanks for sharing!

Nicholas Guercio said...

Great album, love it!

Auror Willow said...

I love your tags and glittery paper!

Lacey said...

Love the tags!!! What a fun way to highlight halloween pictures!

Sharka said...

Great little tag album... love the idea! Love the papers too...

Ami said...

Such a great idea, thanks for the inspiration.

Diana 'L Stephens said...

this is great! i love tag books!

franny g. said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Jena Baker said...

IMHO you can NEVER use too much glitter!

Cathy Homan said...

Great idea - Tag Mini Album. Thanks for sharing. Also, thanks for the chance to win.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun tag mini, I love all the glitter on these papers!

Christi Conley said...

Great idea!! I love all the layers on the tags. Thanks for sharing :)

Kim Gyu said...

Your tags are wonderful. The first one reminded me of a tombstone! This is a great mini book. Thanks for the inspiring idea! Kim G.

Jeannie Marchesky said...

Oh my what a great idea!!! Love the tags, they would be perfect for in a mini :)

Angela said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love this idea!

Debi said...

Thank you for sharing. Love the tags.

Creations by Shirl said...

love all the variety of your tags.... pretty papers too!

Wendy said...

Great project! LOVE these papers!

Margie said...

Awesome tags! And I love orange glitter!

Iris said...

Fun little tag album - love the sparkle.
isoscia at aol dot com

brenda said...

Such a cute mini album - such a great idea!

Cheryl Hutcherson said...

Wow! These are too fabulous! Love them so much!

Pat Jandacek said...

Wonderful idea for a specialty photo album!

Michelle said...

What am amazing project, I love it. I have never used the Perfect Layers Rulers so I am off to have a look at them. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle E xx

Debbie P said...

This is so fun! Awesome project with the tags!

Maulwürfchen said...

Perfect. Like your tag album. Like the glitter, too. :-)

Crafting Newbie said...

Gorgeous tags Eva. Love the papers. I don't think I've ever matted & layered a tag. It looks amazing. Thanks for sharing. Barbara x

Sharon Kent said...

Great idea. Love your tags.

cghundley said...

What a fun way
to use the tags.
Really cute.
Carla from Utah

Mary Cook said...

What an awesome idea. The images are awesome, love all the glitter.

Amanda said...

Such a cute idea!

Denice said...

Love, love, love these tags! Such a great idea! Great idea missy!

Sandy E. said...

Love your tags - I think one of the best ways to fall in love with the color orange is to use it many times in glitter form.

Loly Borda-Towery said...

cool idea for a mini album, TFS

Carmen M. said...

What a wonderful Idea. May have to lift this one.

ScrapaDiddle said...

Really wonderful tags! What a great idea!

Rhonda said...

Love your project! VERY inspired. Thanks. :o)

TantiK Creation said...

Awesome idea. Love your album.

Cheryl said...

Super cute mini album! Lovely paper.

{VICKI} said...

orange is my favorite color!

Samantha Rivera said...

i love the tags, I am still learning on how to decorate tags these gave me some wonderful ideas

Camille said...

Tags are always fun and easy. Now you make them pretty too!

Jean Bullock said...

Great tags!

justasiam said...

Thanks for showing us some great projects on this blog hop!

Lunéa Bidouille said...

What a nice project !!
I love your tags !

Hugs from France
Lunea

Heather said...

Such a neat project! It could be used for any occasion. The perfect layering tools really are perfect for making tags like this.

Diane said...

This is so cute...I love tags, and I love mini's....perfect!!!

Nancee Purdum said...

What a neat idea! Love the tags! :) Nancee