Monday, November 13, 2017

felt planner clip cards

Hi!  I'm back today to share something new.  It combines my love of cute with funny puns.

I made some fun planner clips using embroidered felt and paper clips.  But since I'm also a paper crafter, I thought it be cute to combine the two.  So these are my planner clip cards. 

I printed my sentiment using my laser printer and then used my Minc to add the gold foil.  I really love the gold foil.  I made a few prints that were a bit spotty but then found the right combo and the gold foil seems to be more consistent.  I love how the gold foil really elevates the card and matches the gold paper clip too.

Here's one of my favorite cards.  Love the donut and s'more pun!  I made a couple other cards which are listed in my shop.  I'm hoping to add more cards and puns.  But I wish I could make more of other things too!  Just not enough time in a day.

I had a little giveaway on my FB page which went by a bit quicker than I thought!  I gave away 2 of the turkey clip cards since I was a bit slow in listing these in my shop and Thanksgiving is already next week. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Super fun, cute and well crafted! You certainly come up with adorable crafts...so clever! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.