Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back With More Teacher Gifts

I made all of these covered notepads for the rest of the staff (teaching assistants/former teachers) at my son's preschool.  I also made some for friends and family as part of their Xmas gift (not pictured).  I can't remember but I must have made about 30-something of these.  I started early.

Then I wrapped each in cellophane and tied with a ribbon and a little tag that I stamped and punched out.  It was a long process.

This is a Hello Kitty set that I also made last Xmas.  I embossed each note card with Swiss Dots and used a Hello Kitty embosslit.  I really liked how this set came out.  Last Xmas pretty much everyone got some kind of stationary/notepad set.  The year before that I made sterling silver/beaded cell phone chains.  This year I have a theme too but I have to keep it a secret.  Hopefully, I'll finish in time.  That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! That's a lot of notepads! Are you starting Xmas presents already?!

eva said...

no, i haven't started yet but i have thought about it. i think i need to start in june or july after all the school stuff.