Skip to main content

Mini album, (part 3), the end

And here is the rest of it. The pictures weren't as easy to take the more mobile my daughter became so a lot of times there weren't that many to choose from. Plus I almost forgot to take photos some months. Again this is Beautiful Blooms 2, the die cut and matching stamp as well as the leaves. Changed it up a bit by putting the date in the flower. And used a different ink, the pink shimmery Brilliance one, just so it would show up better.
Same thing for this one. I tried to add some diamond stickles to the flowers, it didn't really show up too well.
Here are some felt flowers that Eva sent me a while back. I just added buttons. Couldn't find a button small enough for the tiniest flower. I think I might go back and punch a paper circle or something and stick it to the center so it matches the rest of the flowers.
I got these flowers from the Creating Keepsakes Convention when I took an SEI class. It's from the Mimosa collection, happened to nicely match my daughter's shirt. Then I stuck a papertrey ink button on. I only have the white/cream mix and spring mix PTI buttons but they go with a lot of things.
This is a chipboard flower from Maya Road that I got during a sale at Two Peas in a Bucket a while ago. So bad that I haven't used one until now. I painted it with some acrylic ink I bought a while back after I took a Creating Keepsakes Convention class. Then I stamped the center with one of the flowers/centers from Technique Tuesday's Kabloom which again, I got from a CKC class. I was a little impatient and the ink hadn't completely dried on the edges, so when I was trying to put the flower back together, some of the white ink got onto the flower, oh well. I was too lazy to try to repaint the flower then having to let it dry all over again. Note to self, next time it might be easier to mark the back of the pieces to tell which way they fit together again.
Next I used the original Beautiful Blooms. I had bought the matching Cuttlebug flower/scalloped circle die to use with it.
And lastly I ran out of flower ideas but then remembered I had some cardstock stickers from K&Company that matched the previous ribbon. There were 2 huge flower stickers so I just went with this smaller one. And a residual swirly piece. This one swirls a little funny, but I was too lazy to cut another piece.
The end, whew! Now to try and figure out what to make next. It's nice to do a mini album that I can actually finish in a somewhat timely fashion (at least for me in my world).


eva said…
yay, you finished! cute little album!

Popular posts from this blog

no BUTTS about it

Hello!  Today I have a series of cards to share which I think are super cute and funny too.  I love Birdie Brown's stamp sets available at MFT and the cards today uses the behind images of the cat, dog & pig found in Cool Cat, Lucky Dog and Hog Heaven. 

I had a couple of ideas for the design of this card but I felt the sentiment called for multiple images of the animal's behind.  I just couldn't let there be one image and the sentiment have plural Butts.  I know that is weird of me but things like that drive me a little crazy.  I won't get into how people misuse plural and possessive s though.  That really drives me crazy.  Anyway, so then I thought this would be a cute way to stamp multiple images over the card.  I created the sentiment on the front using an alphabet set from Lawn Fawn.

This is the sentiment on the inside which comes in the Cool Cat stamp set.

Here is the dog version.  These cards took a lot of time to color!

The inside of the dog card.

Here is th…

Knuffle Bunny

Hi!  The Greeting Farm had their Customer Challenge & Chit Chat Night "A Night at the Bookstore" and introduced a few challenges.  I have to say chatting was too fast for me and I couldn't really keep up.  It was still early here, and I had to pick up the kids from school and activities and make dinner and eat and so I guess the timing didn't really work out with our schedule. You can check out the challenge details on the SCS forum HERE.  I made this card for Favorite Child's Book category.  It is based on the Mo Willems book Knuffle Bunny.  It's one of my kids' favorites and it's such a cute story.  We actually love reading Mo Willems' books especially his Elephant and Piggie series.  Those books are hilarious!  This challenge also made me realize that I haven't read many books recently except kids' books.  I used to love reading but just haven't given it much time lately.  Anyway, here is my card.

If you've read the story, yo…

lots and lots of tags!

Hi!  I've been making a lot of tags lately trying to get ready for Christmas and I am finally done.

These were made with Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.  I love this set.  It is so cute and funny!

Here is the back of the tags.  I think these would be so fun to put on gifts for children.  They would think the tags are so funny!

Here are the polar bear tags.  I love this polar bear.  His expression is so cute!

This is the back of the polar bears.

I also made more of the tags I had made last year.  So these are all listed in my shop now.  I tried to make a lot at one time because I'm not sure if I'll be making more of these designs this year.  I want to make some newer ones with some of my dies that I have not used yet!  Trying so hard to not buy more than I can use.  Although sometimes that is so difficult!  I was really good in September and did not buy any new Mama Elephant or the cute Bitty Bears from Birdie Brown.  I had such restraint but who knows how long that will last t…