Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CC Designs August Review -- Meoples!

Hi everyone!  Time for review of CC Designs August release!  Today I've got a cute Meoples card to share.

This is called Meoples Ghost Spooky.  They are super cute!  I didn't do much coloring on this card at all.  I paper pieced the Spooky letters.  The spider is from Oct 31 Accessories.  I stamped the spider over the paper and pieced just his head on after coloring it.  I traced over his legs with some glitter gel pen to give them more definition since they were getting lost on the web.

A little close up of the ghosts.

And a close up of the spider.

Please check out more creations by the DT HERE.

Before I go, thank you to everyone for your comments on my previous post about Mean Moms!  I think if I can get through August, then it should get better because I'm hoping I'll have less contact with them after that. 

Thank you for reading!  Hope everyone has a wonderful week!  Oh, my youngest will start Kindergarten this week!  So excited and a little worried too.   


8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this cute and spooky card. Hope all is going well for you. Have a great week.

Denice said...

More Meoples...YAY! Not gastly at all!

Cheryl said...

So cute! Love those Meoples! Ah, back to school...I'm going to miss waking up a little later on my days off...:(

Rachel Parys said...

Cuuuute!! Love it!

Handmade Cuties said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun making this card. It's really cute but spooky of course. Your little one is growing up...how sad-happy...

Tracy said...

Oh Eva this is over the top cute!!! As soon as I saw it on the C.C. Designs blog I had to come to your blog to tell you how much I loved. Fabulous layout!!!!

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are so cute! Halloween will be here before we know it. I hope the first day of Kindergarten goes well. :)

RiNNE said...

Adorable!!