Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August OCS

Wow, I haven't posted a project in a while.  It was a busy month for buying but not for creating.  I really do miss crafting and I can't wait to make something with some of the new stamps I bought.  TGF's new September releases are so cute too especially that little Ian.

I did barely have some time to create a card for the August OCS that I signed up for over at Linda's blog HERE.  The challenge was to create an Asian inspired card.  So I used the Four Dolls stamp set from Hero Arts that Cheryl bought me a while back.  This is the first time I tried making a shaped card too. 

I had some left over washi paper and I finally got to use the Martha Stewart punch.

Also made a bookmark.  I used the bookmark die from PTI.  It came out pretty sturdy since I layered 2 pieces of cardstock and the washi paper on top.

By the way, Sunghee has a new store!  Little Potato House--what a cute name!  I can't wait to see more of her templates.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute! I bought myself the same stamp set and haven't even used it yet. :( The bookmark looks cute, hmmm, another die I might want to get!

Sunghee said...

Cute cute!!! Love the shape card, and how you put the trims on top. Awesome!
Thank you so much for the link!!!

Denise said...

So Cute!! Love all the pink!
Hugs,
Denise