Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello, Friend

Hi!  I wanted to make a card for TGF's Something New challenge but never made the deadline.  So thought I'd make a card for TGF's Mystery Monday Case.  I am happy that you can use any stamp now for the challenges.  I'd always have to check myself to make sure I was using the right line of stamps.

I decided to use one of the images in TGF's Miss Anya Lounge stamp set.  First time I'm using this set.  I really am trying to get myself to use every stamp at least once.  Maybe I will need to stop buying more stamps for a while.  TGF stamps are so hard to resist though.

I used a little floral pin and PTI's Tiny Tags stamp and die sets.  The tags and stamps are so cute--one of my favorites from PTI!  I am also challenging myself to use more of my old papers.  I came to this conclusion after I had placed about $50 worth of papers into my shopping cart when I was online one day and thought I'm so ridiculous for buying new paper when I have a at least a couple drawers full of paper.  Well, I don't know how long I can last with that one--I may break down and buy some new paper.  It's so tough!

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I like the colors! At least you're getting cards made! My poor wild sprouts and most of the new creepers have seen no love so far. I don't know what I'm doing that's cutting into crafting time, probably on the computer too much, haha!

Sunghee said...

ahhh... you can't be worse than me. I have enough papers to last me for the rest of my life, and there are more un-touched stamps than the used ones. So sad. But, your card is sooooo cute. I do love that tiny tag and the way you put it.