Thursday, February 2, 2012

December 2012

Hi!  I have finally finished the last month of my 2012 calendar/scrapbook page using the Pure Innocence year of flowers series!  I just have the cover to make now but I think I will use another MFT sketch for that too.

So here's the sketch for this week at MFT and it really threw me a little.  Really different looking.

I used Pure Innocence Holly Girl stamp and paper pieced her dress. 

Close up.  I love that little red bow!  I bought it from a local store here. 

The 2 pages side by side.  I am so happy to be done with the pages.  Just hopefully I'll actually fill it up with some small photos too!

I'll also be entering this in All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge--Anything Goes.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

That is an odd sketch, but your page looks wonderful! Love all of your papers you used, and especially the p.p. dress!

Cheryl said...

Yeah, I was wondering at first how people were going to cut that gray Z out of the middle...couldn't see the layered paper thing... Yay, you finished your calendar! Cute page! Lovely coloring!

Pam Sparks said...

super cute and festive! Love Christmas creations! So glad you linked up to All That Scraps Wed. Challenge blog! Thanks for playing!

Lorraine said...

Just adorable, Eva! Love that image and all the Christmas goodness! Yay and I know your calendar cover will rock!

RiNNE said...

Great calendar page, Eva! And what a wonderful jo on the sketch! Love the paper piercing!!