Monday, February 20, 2012

Kiki

Hi!  I just checked out Tiddly Inks new Wryns!  Oh so cute!  Especially that Whatcha Doin'? one.  Tempted again!  Man, this stamp diet is just as difficult as a food diet.  So hard to keep to it.

Anyway, I made a little card to play along with iCopic Challenge #70--animals and the deconstructed sketch #39

I used Tiddly Inks Kiki.  It's a free one so I don't feel too bad and it's so cute!  I printed out a large one for my youngest one to color.  He was done in about a minute.  He drew grass and flowers too.

It feels like I'm cheating a little since I didn't really color Kiki much but she's a Shih tzu.  Aren't they mostly white?  I just added in some cool gray colors with my Copics around the face and some along her body.  Hope that's OK since I still wanted to play along in the challenge.  Oh, the paw prints are from Paper Smooches Chubby Chums.

Short post today.  Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!  Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Alyce said...

Ahh what a cutie!! I love him hehehe Great job Eva :)

RiNNE said...

Wonderful card, Eva! His coloring is awesome (I think it'd surely count!). The paw prints are a great addition!

Cheryl said...

Another cute card! Nice coloring with the grays! And grass and sky.

Creations by Shirl said...

No need to worry about diets right now just indulge... LOL! I didn't get Kiki but hey those new Wryn's are so darn tempting....love your card and that wee paws are so cute...

Rachel Parys said...

So cute!! No diet for me, those two new Wryns will be mine by the end of the day! (just can't help myself) Great card! I need to work on drawing grass like that!

Jennifer Shults said...

This is just so adorable! I love the clean and simple feel to this and your gorgeous coloring of Kiki! Too cute! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

Marie Gamber said...

Oh he is just so cute! Great card! Thank you for joining us at iCopic! Good luck!
Hugs,
Marie XX