Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You're an angel

Hi!  I'm hoping this will be a quick post cause I want to sleep!  So let's get all the challenge info out of the way.  Pretty interesting and convenient that TGF and Young Crafters Unite would both have a No Coloring challenge.  It was a nice change of pace to not have to color.


Oh, I'm also using Veronica's Sketch from TGF's Saturday Sketch over at SCS.  I liked this sketch.  Pretty and manageable.

Here is my card.  I know I said I wouldn't photograph at night anymore but otherwise I might miss the TGF deadline.  I used TGF's Angel Anya and did a bit of heat embossing with her.  I made yet another cloudy background.  I'm addicted, I think. 

I added some stickles to her halo and wings and added a tiny pink bow.  The sentiment is also from TGF that I picked up during their Farmers Market sale.  I love those sales!

Okay, I think it's a record time for posting for me.  I'm gonna link up and then go to bed.  Thanks for reading!



9 comments:

Alyce said...

She is so cute Eva!! I love how you have stamped her on white on the kraft...she really pops off the page. Super cute papers too :) Hope you are having a great day!

Cheryl said...

So pretty! Gotta love those clouds! BTW, Happy 2nd blog-a-versary! (before April is over!)

Rachel Parys said...

She is a sweetie pie! Kind of fun not coloring for once?! I'm going to make more like that! (took half the time!!)

Creations by Shirl said...

great embossing of the image on the kraft paper she does really pop out on the card......love your cloud technique too....

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! What a clever idea to emboss the image on kraft! Beautiful!

Leanne said...

Your clouds are beautiful! And I love that you used the kraft and white embossing for your no color card. Brilliant!
Have a lovely day!!
;)

RiNNE said...

Lovely! Your heat embossing is awesome!

Lorraine said...

So creative and pretty, Eva! Love the white embossing on kraft with the sweet papers and cloudy background!

Thanh Vo said...

Hi Eva! I'm sorry I've only had a chance to stop by now... but I wanted to say thanks for playing with the no colouring challenge at TGF. I know it can be so hard sometimes! Way to use some bright spring colours to highlight the no colouring image!