Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bubbles

Hi!  I finally get to post this card!  My internet connection has been so unreliable today.  But I guess the good thing is I got a lot of chores and housework done.  My middle one goes back to school tomorrow!  His last week of vacation just flew by. 

I made this card a few days ago for Saturated Canary's Challenge #22 -- black and white plus one other color.  I wanted to try another black and white card after the Wryn card I made.

When I purchased this digi, I thought she was called Glinda but now when I check out the SC store, it's called Bubbles.  Well, whatever she is called, I think she is so pretty!  Obviously, I went with black and white plus pink.

Okay, I need to cut this post short.  Thanks for reading!

13 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

How cute and perfectly colored too.
Kinda way off on the name huh? But Bubbles is cutier..... Great color contrast...
Enjoy your evening!

June Nelson said...

Wow shes beautiful and loving your colour combo hunnie, thanks for joining us this wek at the SC Challenge blog, its lovely to have you xxx huggies June xx

Dortesjs said...

this is so cute

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

WOW Eva, what an awesome card. You're an expert in coloring black hair. Beautiful highlights.

Rachel Parys said...

Fantastic coloring!! Love the pop of pink! She is super cute! I haven't bought any SCs lately because I wanted to see what was coming out on rubber. (need more stamps like a hole in my head)

Leanne said...

Oh, this is terrific Eva! I love that shade of pink you used. Really does pop with your black and white coloring. She's pretty, and your layout is cool. That circle die is fantastic. Great job!!
;)

Cheryl said...

Pretty coloring! Nice hair/curls. Wow, this summer went by kind of fast...

Loopylou. said...

oh eva I love popping in on your creations, this is just divine hun
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Handmade Cuties said...

I love the colors. Beautiful! And, I agree that vacation went by very fast! I also had problems with my internet connection and its still junky after calling our provider =(

Mary J said...

So beautiful Eva! The papers and touch of pink are gorgeous and your hair colouring amazing - wish my hair was shiny like that!

Denice said...

Glinda and/or Bubbles....she's fantastic in pink!
:Dxx

Lorraine said...

Beautiful black/white plus pink card, Eva! Perfect coloring!

RiNNE said...

The pink looks great among the b & w-- and her hair coloring is fab!