Thursday, July 19, 2012

TGF's Farm Fresh Friday--Summer Time!

 

Hi!  Time for TGF's Farm Fresh Friday.  The theme this week is Summer!! 

I decided to use the cutie from TGF's Sunshine Kit to create this beachy scene.  That felt starfish is the one I created from my previous tutorial HERE.  I used self-adhesive cork paper for sand.  It adds such a nice texture!

Hope you'll all have to time to play along!  Visit TGF's blog for all the challenge details and see more cards by the Showcase DT!

Thanks for reading!



11 comments:

Denice said...

A-dorable! Love the felt starfish and the cork paper is a great idea...great use of your embellies!
A fun, fun challenge this week!
:Dxx

Blankina said...

What a cutie...LOve this stamp...and yes the tutorial was very useful, just did not have time to experiment yet!!

Hugs Blankina

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I still haven't colored this Anya, nor the one from the other kit. Love your "sand" Yeah, that makes a cute starfish! Cute patterned paper too.

Mimi said...

oh so cute Eva!! Adorable paper and details!! awesome coloring!! ;D

Rachel Parys said...

I NEED this darn stamp set! She is adorable! Love the cork! I have a big sheet that I have been hoarding. Great starfish too!

Alyce said...

Aww this is adorable Eva! I love the cork sand and the beautiful theme :) Great colouring too!

Arabella said...

This is awesome Eva! I love the cork and the felt starfish is so cool! It goes perfectly on on this card!

Arabella

Leanne said...

Pretty!! Love your felt starfish! The papers are fun and this brightens up my day! Love ur coloring and all the cool details!
;)

Lorraine said...

What a pretty summer card, Eva! I love your coloring of that cutie, the cork paper and the felt starfish!

RiNNE said...

Wonderful Details!! Too cute!

Handmade Cuties said...

And I want to know how you come up with these cute ideas?! Amazing!