Tuesday, January 8, 2013

All That Scraps January Review

Hello!  Today is a review day of CC Design stamps over at All That Scraps.  I had a hard time deciding which image to choose for today's post.  So of course I picked one of the Meoples.

This cutie is one of 3 images from the Lucky Rainbow set.  The sentiment is from Lucky Sentiments.  These images are pretty versatile even for non-St. Patrick Day's cards.  I like that the sentiments aren't only for St. Patrick's Day either.  It makes a great friend card!  The horseshoe is a die from the Lucky Charms set.  And for all you local Hawaii pidgin speakers, it does not say U Lucky to be my friend as my hubby had to say it.  Man, after that I kept thinking if I should change the horseshoe around.

A close up.  She's so smile-y.

Check out the ATS blog for more cute inspiration!

I am trying to get back into the routine of things with the kids going back to school.  I have a little bit more time and because there aren't new episodes of The Vampire Diaries yet, I started reading the books.  Lots of changes!  I like the TV show better.  And Elena is much better as a brunette than a blonde. 

Anyway, thanks for reading!


9 comments:

Blankina said...

Such a cutie Eva, and what a lovely text too!!

Hugs Blankina

Dangina Martinez said...

This is so adorable. Love the DP and the sweet image.
Hugs, Dangina

Cheryl said...

So cute! I like the bright colors again! Ha! Now I keep thinking it's a U! The rivets, or whatever they're called on horseshoes, help make it look more horseshoe-like though.

Leanne said...

Awww, she's adorable! Love how smile-y she is. hehehe, it could totally look like a "U lucky" LOL!
Have a great day!
:)

Danni said...

How totally cute!!

Denice said...

I got the horeshoe...no need to move it around. Another adorable Meoples card!
:Dxx

Handmade Cuties said...

U Lucky you have a funny husband =)
That's a cute card and yes, very versatile too!

RiNNE said...

Hehehe, I didn't think about your horseshoe being the U. Cute card- the paper is perfect! Oooh, Vampire diaries? I have a crush on Taylor Kinney and I heard he was on VD!

Rachel Parys said...

OMG, still trying to play catch-up after holidays and bdays!! Then I realized half of my emails were going straight to spam!! Very cute stuff, you always bring your A game!