Monday, January 7, 2013

Meoples Gift Card Holder

Hello!  I've been meaning to post this.  I made a gift card holder for my kids' Sunday school teacher for Christmas and thought the Meoples' Nativity set would be perfect.  I used the digi set but there is also a rubber stamp set.  These are so cute as are all the Meoples!

This is the front.  It looks like a regular card with ribbon tied around to keep it closed.  The sentiments also come in the set.  The angel is so sweet!

This is the inside.  I folded up a portion of the cardstock to create a little pocket to hold 2 cards.  Aren't these Meoples adorable? 

It has been so cold and windy here!  I think we are being blown away! 

Thanks for reading!


8 comments:

Danni said...

They are so adorable!! Very cute project!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Aye, this is so cute. Bet your kids' Sunday school teacher was all smiles when she received this sweet card. Love the sentiment too.

Handmade Cuties said...

Yupper, the Meoples are the most cutest peoples! I like how you used them in your design!

Leanne said...

This is an adorable set Eva!! I bet their teacher really appreciated it as well as the goodies inside.
:)

Joy said...

Really Cute gift card holder! I love the Meoples, too!

I really love the colors!

RiNNE said...

I just love the Meoples! Your GC holder is adorable!

Cheryl said...

Another cute meoples card! I know, it's cold here too! I still see some kids wearing shorts to school, even when it's so cold in the mornings.

Denice said...

OMG, such an adorable nativity set...you rocked it! I bet the Sunday School eachers loved this!!!
:Dxx