Monday, March 4, 2013

All That Scraps March Preview Day 2

Hello!  Back again with another preview of Lil Lolitas at All That Scraps

This is Butterfly Willow and the sentiment is from Amy R Winged Greetings.  I had these papers for a while now.  I was saving it because I loved the roses on it and so of course had to hoard it.  But at last I cut into it.  Sometimes that is so hard to cut a pretty piece of paper and then to cover so much of it up!  Ack! 

Hope you'll head over to the ATS blog for more inspiration!

More previews tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!


8 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

What a gorgeous die you used on that oval!! This is one gorgeous card!! I have been trying to use some of my hoarded stashes too, that way I can make room for new hoarding! lol!

Handmade Cuties said...

This is so pretty! Whimsical and delicate. I love the colors!

Creations by Shirl said...

So fairy cute Eva... love the papers and the die cuts....

Cheryl said...

Yeah, the paper is so pretty. I like this paper collection too. Nice coloring!

Denice said...

A little different for you...LOVE everything about this! From the image to the beautiful rose paper! A great card.
:Dxx

RiNNE said...

So darling!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful coloring & pretty papers, Eva! And oh LOL at you & the paper situation! signs of a true hoarder...jus kidding...i've got some really old paper that i still can't cut into - hehe.

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card! I hate to cover up gorgeous paper as well, that's why i still have tons that i haven't cut yet. haha!
She's a wicked cool looking fairy and the colors are gorgeous!
:)