Sunday, March 31, 2013

All That Scraps April Preview Day 1

Hello!  Back today to share some new CC Design stamps over at All That Scraps.

This is my card featuring a couple of cute little monkeys!  They are 'Stache Monkey and Mrs. Monkey.  Aren't they adorable!  When I first saw these two I knew I wanted them side by side with their little tails intertwined since I noticed one curled down and the other up.  The large sentiment is from Wedding Labels.  I had tons of little hearts from that Cheery Lynn Designs die so I made a little vellum pocket to hold them all under Mr. & Mrs. Monkey's feet.  I love that detail about this card. 

Here's a close up of the loving couple.  I love the moustache too.

The April release is available now HERE.  You can also check out the rest of the creations by the DT HERE

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Alyce said...

awwww cute!!! i love how you intertweined their tails and his cute little mo!!! such a cute card eva i love it :)

Rachel Parys said...

OMG, they are adorable!! Maddie is totally in love with mustaches right now, I better not let her see this! Awesome job!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! That mustache is hilarious!

Creations by Shirl said...

They are so darn cute...love it Eva!

Leanne said...

hehehe, so darn cute!! can't stop smiling! Love your sweet design and are those hearts behind the vellum? Like a shaker card? Soooo cute!! I love the little hearts you added to their cheeks too. Super super sweet!!
:)

Patricia Vickers said...

How adorable! I just love the monkeys! Thank you for sharing

Melanie said...

Cute!

Denice said...

Just too cute...love the cheeks on these two adorable monkeys! The vellum envie is perfect with it's little hearts. A great card!
:Dxx

RiNNE said...

Teehee! They are adorbs! And I love the mustache!