Saturday, March 30, 2013

More babies!

Hello again!  I have another card!  Well, it's been a busy baby season for a lot of people I know, and everyone's having a boy!  So here's another baby boy card.  I need 2 more of these now.  And the only baby stamp set I have is this Greeting Farm one.
Colored and cut out all the baby accessories.  Mounted it on a My Favorite Things Die-namics doily.  Embossed the card with a circles folder from Tim Holtz/Sizzix.  Sentiment and banner die cut is from Papertrey Ink.  Going to enter this in The Greeting Farm's Retro Fresh Boy Challenge, embossing challenge, and Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally adorable, Jo x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Woo-hoo, how cute is THAT? Love the colors and sentiment.

eva said...

so cute! this is definitely the year for boy babies!

Alyce said...

awww so sweet cheryl! love the image and the beautiful embossing :)

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love the circle of bottles and ducks! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

Mandy said...

Aww Cheryl your card is adorable and gorgeous, I love the embossed background, it's all just perfect.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

RiNNE said...

That is so cute! I adore the accessories around him!