Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CC Designs September Review -- Roberto's Rascals

Hello!  Time for a review of CC Designs September release.  We are focusing on Autumn themed stamps. 

This is my card featuring Playful Henry by Roberto's Rascals.  He looks like he's having a lot of fun but then the parental side of me thinks he's being naughty too, kicking the pile of leaves everywhere.  The sentiment is from Bubble Words.  I really like this set of sentiments.  Seems like they could go with almost any image.

Here's a close up of this fun guy.

Please head over to the CC Designs blog to see more Autumn inspired creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, love this happy card. Makes me feel good. Have a happy day.

Lynn said...

Oh, I do so love autumn. Your card certainly captures the loveliest season of the year. Thanks for making me remember that it's time for fall creations even here in Hawaii

Rachel Parys said...

He is adorable!! Fall is my favorite season! I love the papers you used, and this is a great CAS layout!

Denice said...

This is adorable, great coloring. And yes...Henry is being a bit of a rascal!

Cheryl said...

Cute! Love how u did his hair! Ha, especially naughty if I was the one raking the leaves!

Handmade Cuties said...

Very very cute card but I agree...this little guy looks like a rascal! Have a great day!

RiNNE said...

He is super cute! What a wonderful Fall card!

Leanne said...

Hehe, this is cute! Love how you colored him. Fun card, a reminder that Fall is coming soon, which means Christmas is just around the corner. yikes!