Monday, February 3, 2014

CC Designs February Previews

Hello!  Here we are with previews for CC Designs February release.  I can't believe it is February already!  These stamps will be available on the 6th. 

I colored up this cutie called Olivia's Happy Day.  The sentiment from Rainy Day sentiments will also be available on the 6th.  The hearts are from CC Designs.  I used this adorable paper from Doodlebug.  Love the hearts hanging from the clouds.  I haven't used this scalloped ribbon for a while so glad I could fit it in.  But I'm most happy to finally have the stitched circles from Lil Inkers.  Love them!

Here is a close up of the image and the stitched circle.  It adds such a nice and subtle touch to the whole card.

There will be a couple more days of previews on the CC Designs blog but I'll be back on Wednesday.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



10 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

She's so cute and girly! Will have to go check it out!

Rachel Parys said...

Oooo, she's cute!! I haven't cracked open that paper pad yet! lol! I totally want those stitched dies from LI too!!

Cheryl said...

Happy Feb! Cute card! And paper! Which reminds me that I better get the kids started on writing their names on their valentines...

Danni said...

How precious!

Leanne said...

Aww she's sweet! Totally cute card Eva!
Happy Monday!
^.^

Handmade Cuties said...

I just love the sweet colors. So pretty!

RiNNE said...

She is adorbs! Love that paper you've paired her up with too!

Joy said...

I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU COLOR! I'm glad you're on the CC design team because you really know how to put their designs together! Love it!

Lynn said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Your coloring is enviable. Great design choices. You made me smile again today. Thanks!

Denice said...

Ohhhhhh, the image is A-dorable...but the paper....WOWZA!!!! It's going on my "I want" list!
:Dxx