Wednesday, February 12, 2014

CC Designs February Review -- Olivia

Hello!  Gosh, I think I complain about the weather too much.  I'm so happy it's been a lot clearer lately and no rain but geez, it's hot now.  Haha.  A nice breeze every so often would make it perfect.

Today is a review day for CC Designs February release. 

Here is one of the newest CC Designs characters, Olivia.  This image is Olivia's Happy Day.  The sentiment is from Rainy Day Sentiments.  I used the negative cut out from the Lil Inkers stitched circles that I had leftover from my previous card.  Isn't it cool that it also leaves the stitched look on the negative cut as well?  I embossed that with the floral embossing folder.  I actually added flowers from my stash too.

Be sure to check out the CC Designs blog for more creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute that embossing folder is gorgeous...

Denice said...

Oh, such a sweet pie! Love how you used the negative...clever and frugal!

Hmmmp! I should be the one complaining about the weather. It was 17 for a high today, and yesterday's high was only 3. I could use a warm up, that's for sure!
:Dxx

Cheryl said...

Cute and cheery card! Yeah, it's getting warmer around here too, my kids could actually wear shorts to school today!

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

New follower here-- I love your designs !!! :))
This card is sunny & makes me happy !!

Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s March Digi BLOG Candy