Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sister Stamps Release #29 -- Bobo, Peanut & Pixie

Hello!  Welcome back!  It's Sister Stamps release day!  Get your cute peek-a-boo stamps today!  I have a couple more projects to share today so I'll get started.

I made these little shaker boxes to use on my next cards.  I added a pinch of this and that, and they are so fun and cute.

I turned the shaker boxes into Christmas presents by adding a big bow on top and added Peanut on the side to have him peeking out from behind.  Then I used an alphabet set from Lawn Fawn to create the sentiment at the top.

Then this is the sentiment on the inside.

This one has a red bow with Peanut.

Then a green bow with a gray Peanut.

I also made more desk calendars but they are shorter and wider than the ones I shared yesterday.

Here is Bobo.  I love the way these peek from the side.  So cute!

More of Peanut.

Lastly, we have Pixie and she is my favorite.  I love the expression on her face!  So cute!  I layered the calendars on some corrugated cardstock I had in my stash.  I think they were from an Amy Tan collection from a while back.

Here's a side view.

Please check out the rest of the DT gang!
Micah (Guest DT)
Jenny (Sister Stamps)
Debi
Linda
Rina

Thanks so much for stopping by!


10 comments:

Lynn said...

I SO-o-o-o love that shaker card and the sentiment...too cute! Your calendars are just right for a tuck-in or mini gift. I love their adorable expressions. Thanks for the sweetness.

Rachel Parys said...

Your fantastic ideas never end!!! Love all of these!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

So cute~ these would be hot sellers on your upcoming craft fairs....

Bead Crumbs said...

Oh Eva, you never cease to amaze...these a just incredibly cute!!! Have a wonderful crafty weekend!

Cindy said...

So adorable calendars!!!

Christine said...

Omg so cute!!! The calendars and that card with the "pawsome" sentiment. I love punny cards. You did so good and I forgot to mention in my other comments that your coloring is amazing!

kaleilani said...

OMG love it!

Leanne said...

Oh Eva! You're imagination never dulls does it?! These are all so darn cute and fun! I can see how much fun you had with this release. Loved all your projects! Happy Sunday!

Denice said...

Super cute...the images, shakers and sentiments! LOVE all of these fun projects!

Cheryl said...

Cute shaker gift boxes! So clever! The animals are so cute too!