Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Easter

Hello!  Wow, February is already moving along quickly!  I've already moved onto to Easter!  Actually, I wasn't sure if I was going to make any Easter cards but I was looking through my Sister Stamps collection and those little bunnies were just so cute so I had to make a couple.

So here is Sister Stamps Masa.  I made a watercolor background again using my distress ink stamp pads.  But this time I taped off the sides to create a border.  I actually wanted to use my Gelatos but somehow that was coming out kind of messy.  So on my 3rd try, I went back to distress inks.

The bunny is just the sweetest! 

Here is Akemi.  Same process with this card as well.  I cut out the image and adhered it directly onto the watercolored background.

A closer view.

I also made a couple of grad cards using Sister Stamps Graduate.  This one in red.

This one in blue and yellow.

If you haven't checked recently, I also added a bunch of tiny heart and star confetti into my Etsy shop.  Just click the side bar if you're interested.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Love how you masked the sides, what a great idea!! These are too stinkin' cute!!

Denice said...

Adorable! I just love the graduation card...just too cute!

Cheryl said...

Yeah, the holidays are going by so quickly! Cute Easter and graduation cards!