Monday, February 22, 2016

Welcome Baby!

Hello!  Do you ever feel totally unmotivated to create?  That was me last week.  I felt so blah every day and didn't really want to finish any of my cards or make any new ones.  I guess I go through these cycles of being unproductive.  But I did clean the house and vacuum the stairs!  So that was a real plus.  Now I'll be ignoring my house chores for a while.

I made a couple of baby cards using Sister Stamps and a couple of sentiments from Stampin' Up!  I haven't used Stampin' Up! products in a while and was in the process of selling the sets I have.  This set didn't sell so I guess that was good since I was looking for a baby set.

I created a mat look by taping off the edges and using distress inks to watercolor.

Here is the girl version. 


I also made a bunch of doctor related cards again.




I made it easier on myself by printing some of the sentiments.  The images are from Altenew's Doctors Rule.

I'm working on coloring up some more images today.  Hopefully I won't fall into such a long slump again.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

These are cute, love the cuteness of the images and the sentiments..

Rachel Parys said...

Cutest babies ever!!!! Love them!

Denice said...

Super cute babies...love the images and awesome masking!
Seems I'm more unmotivated than ever...I'm so cold all the time I refuse to go into the basement to craft. I'll thaw out by June, lol!

Cheryl said...

Cute baby cards! The sentiments are cute too! Good idea with the printing, they're probably straighter that way.