Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter! (a little late)

Hello!  Happy belated Easter!  Hope it was enjoyable!  We did the usual egg coloring and family dinner.  Then today I cooked a turkey, mashed potatoes and even made gravy.  I think my gravy actually turned out pretty good.  But now I have to get going and start packing up for the craft fair this Sunday, April 3rd.  I actually have to make a ton more cards.

Probably got a bit distracted by crocheting again!  Here is a little bunny amigurumi, pattern by Stephanie Lau (All About Ami).  I love her blog and her patterns!  There are a few more patterns I'd like to try.  And then I learned that my bunny is inside out.  I guess I wondered when I made my first amigurumi if there was a right side and wrong side and it's been a few years since I crocheted so completely forgot about that and so this bunny ended up inside out.  But still cute!  Here is the bunny after I crocheted all the parts.

Here she is sewed together.  I added some felt hearts on her feet and felt lining in her ears.  But I really love the little flower. 

Here is a better view of her flower.  I used 9mm safety eyes that I've had from the first amigurumis I made years ago.

This is her back side.  Isn't her tail so cute?  She measures only about 3.5 inches high.  I want to make more amigurumi now but need to get better hooks and needles.  My fingers got a little numb crocheting this one because I used a 2.75mm metal hook. 

Lots more to do so I'll end here.  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

She is sooooo adorable!!! I finally finished the blanket I was working on so that I could try some smaller projects!

Cheryl said...

Even cuter!!! Oh, I didn't know there was an inside vs. outside...I don't think anyone can tell...