Saturday, April 2, 2016

craft fair tomorrow!

Hello!  Just dropping in real quick to mention that I'll be at my first craft fair of the year tomorrow, Sunday, April 3rd at the NBC Hawaii Suites.  I am still in the process of trying to finish some cards!  At some point real soon, I think I will give up.  Maybe after I make 4 more cards.  I think that is the most I can handle and still price everything and print out some signs and such.  It took me a week or so to pack up all my confetti!  I ended up sorting through some so that's why it took me so long.  It's not just scoop and pour into a baggie although I wish they all were like that.

Here they are all packed!  I must say I love that they look so organized!  I bought these Ziplock containers, I think they are 9x6 inches.  I cut some chipboard and scored them to the right sizes to make little dividers between each row.  Hopefully, that will make it easier to sort through them. 

Some cards I was able to finish last night and this morning.  I love this little elephant from Birdie Brown.  He's so cute!  And I totally think he is waving hello at me.  I used my new Minc to foil the sentiment!!!  I love that too.  I haven't been able to play around with foiling too much but hopefully after the craft fair, I'll have more time.

Couple of owl Mother's Day Cards using Lawn Fawn's Mom & Me.  I made some watercolored backgrounds originally for these images but they didn't turn out as nice as I wanted so did some Distress Ink blending instead.  I think these backgrounds turned out pretty nice.

Here are the cute foxes!  Love these baby images.

Okay, I better get going.  I still have to finish the usual Saturday chores and do some more card making.  Hope I don't collapse.  But visit me tomorrow if you're local!  I know there are a lot of fairs this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Neat minc-ing! Pretty backgrounds on the sweet Mother's Day cards!