Thursday, May 19, 2016

Simply Made Hawaii is One! (so I'm having a SALE!!)

Hello!  Wow, I had a hard time logging into my blog!  Probably because I have too many email accounts and passwords and I can't remember them!  I am a bit busy today so I'll have to make this short but I wanted to let everyone know that my shop, Simply Made Hawaii on Etsy is a year old!  I can't believe it's been open for a whole year.  Probably I didn't work on my store for the first few months because it's kind of overwhelming!  To celebrate the first year, I am having a sale, 10% off all confetti/supplies and thin cut confetti.  If you're interested just click on my Etsy banner on the side bar.

Also need to share a couple cards I made using Mama Elephant's Cub Cuddles and Bear Hugs.  I gotta say I love that little birdie.  He is so cute!  I love the bees too!  And the sentiments are so sweet.

Here's another one I made using the same stamp sets.  These bear images are some of the sweetest!

Okay, that's it for today.  Hope you'll check out the sale!

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love your cards! They are so sweet and the sentiments make them even better. I especially like the way you did the backgrounds.

Rachel Parys said...

OMG, I can't believe it's been a year already!!! How crazy!! Way to go girl!

Cheryl said...

Cute cards! Happy belated 1 year anniversary!