Saturday, October 8, 2011

hugs

Hi!  Here's another card for Splitcoast Stampers Hope you can cling to challenges.  This time I made a card for the pink critters challenge.   

I went with a super simple layout, the same one as the card HERE.  Again I used colored pencils and tried the no stamped lines technique.  The elephants are from Paper Smooches' A Little Lovin and I think they are so adorable.  The sentiment is also from Paper Smooches' (Sentiment Sampler).  And I made a little pink ribbon with bling.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Eva -
Love your technique, using the colored pencils again really turned out very pretty... love those cutie elephants, and that that little pink ribbon with the bling is a cute idea too..
Such a fab card!

Cheryl said...

Awwww, so cute! The pencil coloring looks great! Neat technique, that looks nice, with the elephants being all pink.

sweet said...

Eva this is such a sweet card. Aww so nice and soft.

Lorraine said...

Adorable! Love your pencil colored elephants and that sentiment!

RiNNE said...

Awww, I keep seeing these elephants everywhere but by far, your versions of them are my fave! Love the soft coloring!!