Monday, October 3, 2011

love you

Hi!  I made a card for TGF's WCMD/Splitcoast Stampers Announcement Challenge.  We were to case any one of TGF's former or current DT members.  So I checked out Joni Wilson's blog and found this super cute card.  I really liked that it looked so fresh and clean and something that I normally don't do.  And it was just a sweet, little card.

Here's my card.  I used Birthday Ian.  He is so cute!  Then I stamped the word love from one of Lawn Fawn's sets and the brackets from MFT's Say What set.


A nice and simple card.  I should make more cards like this.

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute card! Nice coloring! I like the hair!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Eva~
He is so darn cute, I just love inking him up too. You did a perfect job on him and love how you detailed the card.....

margie c said...

What an adorable card! and the 'love' is perfect for Ian :)
Thank you for playing along with our WCMD Challenge!
hugs, margie

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

SO darling, Eva! I love the CAS look to this and your coloring is fantastic!

Lorraine said...

Perfect one layer card, Eva! And that image is adorable. And CONGRATS on being featured on TGF blog again!!!

RiNNE said...

I love your use of white space. Yes! I tend to not be clean and simple too!

Tricia :O) said...

HI Eva - GORGEOUS!! love the use of white space and show how many saying are available with this stamp :O) Tricia