Tuesday, April 9, 2013

All That Scraps April Review

Hello!  Here's a card I created for All That Scraps review of CC Designs' April stamps.

This is 'Stache Monkey.  Still love that mustache!  I stamped lots of mustaches in the background from For My Guy.  The sentiment is also from For My Guy.  I love this Grunge Tag too.  It's actually a bit longer but I did some partial die cutting to cut it shorter to fit my card. 

I wanted to say thank you for all the fun birthday cards and well wishes!  I had a relaxing day eating lots of food.  Though my most favorite thing was taking a nap without worrying about picking up kids or cooking dinner or something.  Peace of mind for a couple of hours.  Maybe I worry too much? 

Thanks so much stopping by!






6 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Tee hee, he's too cute! Love all of the mustaches!!!! My Maddie is totally addicted to them! lol!

Cheryl said...

Super cute, the mustache still cracks me up! The tag is cute too!

Danni said...

So fun and cute!

Denice said...

A monkey with a 'stache?!! Just too cute! Love your stamped background...very smart on your part!
:Dxx

Mary J said...

OMG, that is way tooooo cute, Eva!! Love the touch of baby blue!

RiNNE said...

What a fun card! Love the mustache paper!