Friday, April 12, 2013

More baby cards

Hello.  Yay, Friday!  Well, before the craziness of the weekend, I thought I'd post my last 2 baby cards.  It takes me a while to get around to writing these posts too...followed last week's sketch on Splitcoaststampers.

I forget what company this lion stamp is from as I threw away the packaging, but it was a boy baby/child clear stamp set on clearance a long time ago at Michaels.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  The papers are also kind of old, Heidi Grace from Joanns.  The scallop border is a MFT die-namics.
Same basic layout for this card, except I left the scallop border a little longer since it was uneven on the previous card.  Stamps are from Paper Smooches.  Paper is DCWV Nana's Nursery, also bought a long time ago that I never got around to using for its original purpose of a baby scrapbook.  Cardstock is Papertrey ink.

This was the original sketch, I changed the last rectangle to a scalloped circle.

Well, have a great weekend!

5 comments:

eva said...

cute baby cards! you are on a roll! now keep going!

Rachel Parys said...

Super cute Cheryl!! I love to have those on hand, you never know when a baby is going to pop-up! lol!

RiNNE said...

Those are so sweet!

Jedd Rose said...

You have a great talent in designing baby cards. Many parents are looking for designs like this. If you are selling, they may be interested to buy babycards now.

Lissa said...

Oh to have your talent in coloring and card making! You make it look so easy!

BTW, the lion stamp is from Sandylion. I have the same stamp set and LOVE it! Never thought to use it this way though. :)

HUGS!
~Lissa
http://www.scrappynites.com