Skip to main content

More baby cards

Hello.  Yay, Friday!  Well, before the craziness of the weekend, I thought I'd post my last 2 baby cards.  It takes me a while to get around to writing these posts too...followed last week's sketch on Splitcoaststampers.

I forget what company this lion stamp is from as I threw away the packaging, but it was a boy baby/child clear stamp set on clearance a long time ago at Michaels.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  The papers are also kind of old, Heidi Grace from Joanns.  The scallop border is a MFT die-namics.
Same basic layout for this card, except I left the scallop border a little longer since it was uneven on the previous card.  Stamps are from Paper Smooches.  Paper is DCWV Nana's Nursery, also bought a long time ago that I never got around to using for its original purpose of a baby scrapbook.  Cardstock is Papertrey ink.

This was the original sketch, I changed the last rectangle to a scalloped circle.

Well, have a great weekend!

Comments

eva said…
cute baby cards! you are on a roll! now keep going!
Rachel Parys said…
Super cute Cheryl!! I love to have those on hand, you never know when a baby is going to pop-up! lol!
RiNNE said…
Those are so sweet!
Anonymous said…
You have a great talent in designing baby cards. Many parents are looking for designs like this. If you are selling, they may be interested to buy babycards now.
Lissa said…
Oh to have your talent in coloring and card making! You make it look so easy!

BTW, the lion stamp is from Sandylion. I have the same stamp set and LOVE it! Never thought to use it this way though. :)

HUGS!
~Lissa
http://www.scrappynites.com

Popular posts from this blog

TGF 3rd Annual Customer Blog Hop

Hi!  After finishing up these 2 projects for TGF's Blog Hop , I've come to realize that I am kind of addicted to stamps, especially TGF stamps.  Hehe.  Okay, I will not babble on too much since there are lots of other blogs to check out as well.  I made something for both categories, Holiday and General. First up is my Holiday card. I recently acquired Hippie Anya!  She inspired me to make a "peace" card for the holidays. But then I had to add Fleur Anya for "love" ... and 80s Anya for "joy."  So great that these stamps could be turned into something Christmas-y. My General project has been swimming in my mind ever since I made that counting book a while back with TGF stamps as well.  I thought I could make an ABC book too.  But I didn't make this into a book.  More like flashcards, I suppose.  My youngest has a hard time recognizing lower case letters so I thought this would be fun for him.  All stamps are TGF.  I ...

upcycling Pokemon wrappers

Hello everyone!  I am back with my latest sewing creations.  I have been playing around with plastic wrappers!  I've seen those upcycled plastic wrap bags and purses (usually made from Capri Sun package juice) but never really paid attention to them or how they were made until I saw this tutorial using the wrappers from Pokemon cards.  My boys love Pokemon cards and were just throwing the wrappers away but I started saving them and collected enough from their recent birthdays to make a couple of items.  Here is a little coin pouch (didn't want to call it a purse since it's for my youngest boy and he'd probably not like that).  This little pouch was made with 4 wrappers, 2 in front and 2 in back.  It is a bit tough to turn right side out because the wrappers and contact paper get stiff.  But it's possible and looks really neat!  I made it so he could hang it from the inside of his backpack and also carry around a little bit of emergency...

My Mind's Eye and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to another Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop !  Today, the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team will be featuring projects with My Mind's Eye products.  There is a $50 gift certificate to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store available to one lucky person who comments on all the blogs along the hop.  My Mind's Eye is also giving away their Happy Haunting collection.  You have until Friday, November 1st at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good Luck! It's a short hop list this time around! Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura My Mind's Eye Pam Jenny Eva (Me!) Roxie Recently, I saw these layering tags dies and thought I really wanted those.  I love the look of layered tags so I used my Perfect Layers rulers to make some with My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers. I have a tag die from Papertrey Ink so I used that as my smaller tag.  I glued that tag onto kraft cardstock and used my ruler to cut a 1/8th inch border aro...