Saturday, April 20, 2013

Yumi and Fumi Challenge #14 reminder

Hello!  There is still time to enter Yumi & Fumi Handmade's Challenge #14 -- multiple folds.  I decided to make another flip card from this tutorial that I found HERE

I used Yumi with Birdie and added a sentiment (a little birdie told me) from CC Designs.  I think the grass might make the second half of the sentiment difficult to see.  Those corner dies I got from Lala Land Crafts.  I've been wanting some kind of corner dies for a while now so I finally caved and bought this one.  And the flowers were from Kim Yu.  She's so sweet to have sent me a whole bunch of flowers for my birthday.  Thank you!

This is the inside.  The sentiments are from Paper Smooches.

I hope you'll check out what Kim has made too!  It is an awesome card that I'll have to try.  It looks so neat!  Check it out HERE

Yumi & Fumi Handmade is also having a SALE until Monday so check it out before it's too late!  Don't forget about the Spread the Love event too!  Lots of prizes!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




6 comments:

Mary J said...

That is such a pretty card, Eva! Love the shaped card, very clever!

RiNNE said...

Super cute, Eva! Love the grass!

Rachel Parys said...

What a fun fold!! This is super cute, and fun! I really should try different folds like this! Thanks for sharing the tut!

Cheryl said...

Pretty card! And nice grass! Neat folding!

Handmade Cuties said...

oh wow! fancy-schmancy and so cute. love the li'l birdie!

Leanne said...

super cute and definitely on my to try list along with a bunch of other things! lol.
Love the pretty colors too. This is fabulous!
xxx