Skip to main content

All That Scraps April Review

Please click HERE for Perfect Paper Crafting and Elle's Studio Blog Hop!
***********************************************************************************

Hello!  Today is review day at All That Scraps.  I'm sharing a card that features a sweet stamp called Mom's Heels from Drozy's Darlings.

Did you ever dress up in your mom's clothes?  I don't think I ever did but I do remember trying on heels.  Maybe that's way I love shoes way more than clothes.  Which reminds me that I really do need some new shoes soon.  Guess I'll have to go shopping.  Anyway, these pretty papers are from Wild Rose Studio.  I thought I would use them for Valentine's Day but then never got around to them.  The sentiment is from Webbie's Words Baby Cakes.

I added some Stickles to her wings and liquid pearls.  And I'm still using my latest Spellbinders dies.  I love this shape!

Thanks for stopping by!

 


Comments

Blankina said…
Hi Eva, love your card!! I have just bought this sweet stamp..hope to receive it soon,

Hugs from a sunny Italy,
Blankina
awww she is totally so sweet eva! how cute that she is trying on those big shoes ^_^ love those gorgeous papers too
Rachel Parys said…
Soooo cute!! That's a great image, and it just reminded me that I need to make a wedding card! lol! Thanks!
Cheryl said…
Pretty card! So adorable! Ha, I think I have slipper feet, so hard to find comfortable shoes.
Adorable, love the cute image....
Denice said…
Such a sweet image, it definately reminds me of playing dressing up when I was younger! Great DP!
:Dxx
How cute!!! That sweet image sure brings back memories. I remember putting on my mom's high heels when I was a kid. :-)
RiNNE said…
That is so adorable! I think I remember playing dress up :).

Popular posts from this blog

TGF 3rd Annual Customer Blog Hop

Hi!  After finishing up these 2 projects for TGF's Blog Hop , I've come to realize that I am kind of addicted to stamps, especially TGF stamps.  Hehe.  Okay, I will not babble on too much since there are lots of other blogs to check out as well.  I made something for both categories, Holiday and General. First up is my Holiday card. I recently acquired Hippie Anya!  She inspired me to make a "peace" card for the holidays. But then I had to add Fleur Anya for "love" ... and 80s Anya for "joy."  So great that these stamps could be turned into something Christmas-y. My General project has been swimming in my mind ever since I made that counting book a while back with TGF stamps as well.  I thought I could make an ABC book too.  But I didn't make this into a book.  More like flashcards, I suppose.  My youngest has a hard time recognizing lower case letters so I thought this would be fun for him.  All stamps are TGF.  I ...

upcycling Pokemon wrappers

Hello everyone!  I am back with my latest sewing creations.  I have been playing around with plastic wrappers!  I've seen those upcycled plastic wrap bags and purses (usually made from Capri Sun package juice) but never really paid attention to them or how they were made until I saw this tutorial using the wrappers from Pokemon cards.  My boys love Pokemon cards and were just throwing the wrappers away but I started saving them and collected enough from their recent birthdays to make a couple of items.  Here is a little coin pouch (didn't want to call it a purse since it's for my youngest boy and he'd probably not like that).  This little pouch was made with 4 wrappers, 2 in front and 2 in back.  It is a bit tough to turn right side out because the wrappers and contact paper get stiff.  But it's possible and looks really neat!  I made it so he could hang it from the inside of his backpack and also carry around a little bit of emergency...

My Mind's Eye and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to another Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop !  Today, the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team will be featuring projects with My Mind's Eye products.  There is a $50 gift certificate to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store available to one lucky person who comments on all the blogs along the hop.  My Mind's Eye is also giving away their Happy Haunting collection.  You have until Friday, November 1st at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good Luck! It's a short hop list this time around! Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura My Mind's Eye Pam Jenny Eva (Me!) Roxie Recently, I saw these layering tags dies and thought I really wanted those.  I love the look of layered tags so I used my Perfect Layers rulers to make some with My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers. I have a tag die from Papertrey Ink so I used that as my smaller tag.  I glued that tag onto kraft cardstock and used my ruler to cut a 1/8th inch border aro...