Tuesday, April 16, 2013

All That Scraps April Review

Please click HERE for Perfect Paper Crafting and Elle's Studio Blog Hop!
***********************************************************************************

Hello!  Today is review day at All That Scraps.  I'm sharing a card that features a sweet stamp called Mom's Heels from Drozy's Darlings.

Did you ever dress up in your mom's clothes?  I don't think I ever did but I do remember trying on heels.  Maybe that's way I love shoes way more than clothes.  Which reminds me that I really do need some new shoes soon.  Guess I'll have to go shopping.  Anyway, these pretty papers are from Wild Rose Studio.  I thought I would use them for Valentine's Day but then never got around to them.  The sentiment is from Webbie's Words Baby Cakes.

I added some Stickles to her wings and liquid pearls.  And I'm still using my latest Spellbinders dies.  I love this shape!

Thanks for stopping by!

 


9 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi Eva, love your card!! I have just bought this sweet stamp..hope to receive it soon,

Hugs from a sunny Italy,
Blankina

Alyce said...

awww she is totally so sweet eva! how cute that she is trying on those big shoes ^_^ love those gorgeous papers too

Rachel Parys said...

Soooo cute!! That's a great image, and it just reminded me that I need to make a wedding card! lol! Thanks!

Cheryl said...

Pretty card! So adorable! Ha, I think I have slipper feet, so hard to find comfortable shoes.

Creations by Shirl said...

Adorable, love the cute image....

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Denice said...

Such a sweet image, it definately reminds me of playing dressing up when I was younger! Great DP!
:Dxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

How cute!!! That sweet image sure brings back memories. I remember putting on my mom's high heels when I was a kid. :-)

RiNNE said...

That is so adorable! I think I remember playing dress up :).