Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Handmade 1st Birthday Blog Hop!!!


Hello!  Happy Birthday to Yumi & Fumi Handmade!  They are turning 1!  I can't believe it's already been one whole year since Leanne and Renate' started their own awesome stamp line.  So how else to celebrate this occasion but with a fun blog hop!

There are a lot of participants for this hop so you can find the master list HERE on Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts blog.  Please refer back to the list if you happen to get lost along the way.  All the prize details and blog hop specifics can also be found there.  Be sure to comment on each blog to be eligible for prizes.

Here is the photo we used for our creative inspiration.  I love these colors!  So bright and cheery!

My card features Summer Yumi.  The sentiment is from Tiddly Inks.

Here's a close up photo.  Tried a different hair color combo.  Think it looks okay.

I'm going to keep this post short so you can get on to hopping.  But before I send you off to Denice's fabulous blog, I want to thank Leanne and Renate' for taking me on this DT while I was pretty much an inexperienced newbie.  Thank you so much!  I wish you guys the best of everything!

Hope you enjoy the hop!  Thanks for stopping by!


29 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Eva!! I can't believe it's come and gone so fast either. Way to start off the hop with your as always beautiful card!! It's awesome!!
Thank you for always giving us smiles and so much love.
Hugs,
:D

Blankina said...

Love your card Eva, did you see I am joining the hop as a guest??
Big hugs,
Blankina

hapagirlren said...

oh wow, Eva...you always always create such beautiful projects. This card is warm and bright and happy and I love the paper you chose <3 Thank you for the wonderful share!!

Ursula Alice Stegmann said...

Was für eine schöne Karte, herrliche Farben!!!
Liebe Grüsse, Ulla

Sheena Brooks said...

Eva, as always, a beautiful creation. Love the hair combo!

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful card! I love your coloring!

Denice said...

Summer Yumi is adorable with her sunkissed cheeks! What a happy card...it makes me smile everytime I look at it!
:Dxx

Rachel Parys said...

This is so adorable! I love the inspiration photo, those colors together are gorgeous! She is probably my fav image of theirs right now!

tiziana biagioli said...

Beautiful card, I dislike both the stamp and the colors you used...
HUGS TIZIANA

Colleen Kwan said...

What a cute card. Love your coloring with your Copics and the layout of your card.

Cheryl said...

Wow, 1 year, congrats! Lovely colors! The hair looks great!

Becca said...

Love your card! Beautiful coloring!

Denise Goeldner said...

lovely card and great fun colours as well as image beautiful hugs xx

cebelica said...

Whenever I see this image I feel like dancing. It's great to get you in the party mood, isn't it? ;) Awesome card! Hugs! xx

Handmade Cuties said...

Wow...I'd never think to combine orange with pink but your card came out so pretty and happy...but then it has your special touch.

Iris said...

Lovely card. Love the colors.

Kathy Dinh said...

Hi Eva! Such a cute card! Love the background papers and your coloring!

Mimi said...

Super sweet card! Love adorable summer Yumi and such a sweet layout! ;D

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Eva,
You sure made a super sweet card with Summer Yumi. Her hair looks gorgeous and and she looks cool in her shorts and halter top.

Kavitha Vadhri said...

beautiful card,, cute image and lovely coloring

Carla said...

Hello Eva,
A real summer-card you have made.
Like the whole look of it, wonderful colouring toooo

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so adorable! The little girl is so cute!

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

Great share, doing the blog hop loving the amazing projects~ Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Olivia said...

Such a lovely card and you did great with the new hair combo.

Laura Love said...

This is really cute! I love your coloring!

Danni said...

Awesome card!! Love it!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Very cute card. Your coloring is Great.

Janeen said...

Love your beautiful colors for this

Kim Y. said...

Such pretty card, Eva!