Sunday, December 21, 2014

Poinsettias

Hello!  I am slowly working my way through my December crafts that I shared on Facebook but not on my blog. 

These are little gift bags I made to hold gift cards for family members.  I used Lawn Fawn's Goodie Bag die and Riley's ABCs to spell out the names.  The recipient's names were heat embossed in gold on the front of the bags.  On the back of the bags I put the names of my 3 kids.

Instead of twine or ribbon I thought these cute clothespins would be a nice touch.  I was lucky enough to win the poinsettia die from my bloggy friend, Karen.  I die cut the flowers in red and glued them onto some small clothespins.  I added some gold cardstock and dark red rhinestones in the middle.  I love how these came out!  I want to make a ton more!

I have a few other items to share in the upcoming days.  Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Eva! You sure did a heck of an awesome job on these BEAUTIFUL goodie bags. What a clever idea to use clothes pins and topping them off with the pretty red poinsettias. Your bags look really fun and classy. Thanks for linking to my blog too. :-) MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.

Niki G said...

These are so sweet! Such a classic look that I'm sure your family is going to LOVE!!

Lynn said...

Oh, I do love these! Simple elegant way to house a gift card. Everyone will love these. Great job! Merry Xmas!

Denice said...

Such a sweet way to give a present, the presentation on these gift bags is simply perfect!

Jean Bullock said...

Beautiful job! I love poinsettias. I did not see my gift bag in the photo. Probably in the back, LOL. Merry Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Pretty gift bags!