Sunday, May 17, 2015

congrats

Hello!  Just popping in to share some cards I made with Winnie & Walter's Addie's Garden.  I wanted this set because it seemed like the images were really easy to water color using distress inks. 

Here is the first one I made using the hydrangea stamp.  I heat embossed it in white and just added the distress inks.  The sentiment comes from a PTI set and I heat embossed that in gold.

The colors on here are slightly different but the layout is similar to the above card.

This is the last one I made using the tulip image.  The sentiment is also from the same PTI set.

Remember I still have sales of my used stamps and dies.  Just click on the SALE tab at the top of the page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

Denice said...

Gorgeous cards, LOVE the watercoloring and the gold embossing looks soooo elegant!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

So pretty! Really like the gold embossing....classy and elegant.

Joy said...

So, Pretty, Eva! Love the colors!

Leanne said...

Oh these are pretty Eva! I can never get my gold embossing to look that nice. Great CAS cards, I need those for my mom's stash. hahaha!

Cheryl said...

The watercolors are so pretty!