Monday, January 25, 2016

mahalo!

Hello!  Feeling a little sleepy while I type.  I think it's the dark and gloomy weather this morning.  I finished up a couple of mahalo (thank you) cards last night.

This is Sister Stamps Pua and I think she is such a versatile image.  I made Xmas cards with her also.  And she would be great on birthday cards too.

I added some white dots on her dress to resemble flowers using my white Sharpie.  And then the cards were all done.  These will be added to the shop as a pair cause you can never have enough thank you cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Soooo pretty Eva. Love the beauty in the simplicity of your cards. Awesome coloring too!!!!!

Bead Crumbs said...

Yes, very pretty! I didn't know about white sharpies - that's so sweet how you used it for flowers!

Lynn said...

You are right about the versatility of the image. I could see it on a graduation card as well. You did a fine job of coloring. I especially love the white Sharpie dots on the muumuu...gotta try that technique.

Cheryl said...

Just to repeat again what everyone else said, the sharpie flowers are cute! I know, I need to stock up on thank you cards. But then I don't think about it until I actually need one then realize I don't have any.