Tuesday, June 28, 2016

a happy accident

Hello!  I finished up a bunch of cards over the weekend.  I had a few images colored up that were just sitting on my desk.  So I finally got them onto cards.  I think I need to use more of the stamps that I do have and stop buying new ones!  It's so tempting when I see all the cute new images though.  I have a bunch on my wish list but I think I need to wait.  Plus everything sure adds up when you throw yarn and fabric into the mix!

Here's a card I made using TGF's Your Wings set.  I love the unicorns and the winged creatures (pegasus?) that TGF has created.  They are so pretty and fun to color. 

I colored this one in pink and purple tones and added some stickles too. 

I had intended to create rainbow clouds (which hopefully I'll get to do on another card) but instead created these pinkish purple clouds which totally matched the image.  A kind of happy accident.  I stamped the sentiment that came with the image and added bright pink heart confetti at the bottom of it.  I glued each tiny heart on carefully.  The hearts along with this card are in my shop too.

That is all for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

Lynn said...

The clouds are absolutely breathtaking! They set off the image perfectly. Thanks for giving my brain a smile today.

Rachel Parys said...

This is dreamy!!! Love the gorgeous purples and pinks!!

Cheryl said...

So pretty! Love all that mane!