Sunday, June 5, 2016

Your jokes are always a-moose-ing

Hello!  Just now sharing some cards I made using Lawn Fawn's Dad & Me stamp set.  I made 2 using the moose, one for dad and one for grandpa.

I love the puns that Lawn Fawn comes up with -- too cute!  And I love the funny glasses that fit over the moose!  I used a stitched rectangle die and used distress inkpads to create the background.  The sun and clouds are from Taylored Expressions.

Here is a card for Grandpa and I used to the same layout and design.  And isn't the baby moose super cute too? 

I have come to love blending the background using distress inkpads and a sponge.  It is even easier for me than doing the watercolor backgrounds that I used to do.  I do think blending the inks on thin watercolor cardstock is easier than blending on regular cardstock.  There is a nice texture to watercolor cardstock too.

I'll share the cards I made using the bears next time.  Thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Brilliant! Jo x

Cheryl said...

The glasses are too funny!