Sunday, June 26, 2016

You're O-fish-ally Awesome

Hello!  Wow, June just flew by!  I can't believe this is the last week of June already and I was supposed to share these bear cards for Father's Day a while ago.  But this summer is so relaxing and I haven't been in the mood to blog as much.  I've been crocheting more but now taking a break from that because my left hand gets really sore from crafting and doing chores these days.  Signs of older age?

Here is the bear version for Dad using Lawn Fawn's Dad & Me set.  I love the little fishy hanging from the daddy bear's mouth.  I glued it upside down so it looks a bit more dead.  Haha.  The background is blended with distress inks on watercolor paper and the sun and clouds from Taylored Expressions.  Oh, and his hat is super cute too!

Here's a card for grandpa too. 

I've made a bunch more cards yesterday so I'll be sharing those slowly and listing them in the store as soon as I have the motivation! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you are enjoying these summer days.


4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ai, so cute. I just love the sentiment. Gotta remember that one for my hubby. He loves to fish.

Cheryl said...

Cute scenes! Ha, like that dead fish!

Blogger said...

FIND OUT How You Can Master Your Habits And Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind To Get Any Result You Want In Your Personal Development and Success!

Introducing... Procrastinating Your Procrastination!

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and earn money from every click on your shortened urls.