Saturday, August 20, 2016

amigurumi star

Hello again!  While I was on my crocheting binge, I came across this super cute blog HERE.  So many cute projects!  I decided to try the star pattern HERE.

I used safety eyes instead of beads and made the mouth a bit larger.  I think it turned out cute.  I just would like to make more!  I don't know how people can crochet so many items.  It definitely takes a lot of time for me.  I think this would look so cute on a keychain.

This is a short post today.  I'll be back later with another crochet project.  Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

How cute is this!!! So adorable!! Totally cute on a keychain, kids could attach them to their backpacks!!! Love it!

Cheryl said...

Where have I been these past months?! Can't the believe it's October! Cute little star! The face is so cute, who knew button eyes and a stitched smiley face looked so adorable