Tuesday, September 20, 2016

go with all your heart

Hi again!  I was able to finish up another card last night to enter into MFT's Superstar Card Contest.  My second entry also features a cute piggy from Birdie Brown's Hog Heaven stamp set.

Love this sweet image of him squeezing the heart.  There is a sentiment at the top which is very soft and subtle since I heat embossed it in white but I thought it was fitting for this image.

The sentiment reads Wherever you go, go with all your heart.  It is also from MFT's Happy Graduation stamp set.

I used distress inks to blend in a pink cloud background using the clouds from the End of the Rainbow die set.  Then I added in a shimmery cardstock rainbow and couple more clouds from the die set too.

A close up photo of the piggy that I fussy cut out to adhere onto the cloud.

I'm working on my 3rd card but not sure if it will work out.  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Adorable card and as usual so well crafted. I'm always impressed at the professional look you achieve on your handmade cards.

Cheryl said...

So Cute! Love the rainbow! I got that die too! Only played around with it and let my daughter assemble it though so far. That's a good idea repeating the stripes, cuz we had a lot of leftover pieces!