Friday, January 20, 2017

Christmas tags

Hello!  I'm going to backtrack a little and share these Christmas tags I made last year.

I stamped these cute penguins from Mama Elephant on to some tags.  I made similar ones last year.  I think the speech bubble is from Lawn Fawn.  Simple & cute!  Okay, it's a little bit more complicated than simple but not that much more.

I also made these super cute snowman tags.  This snowman is a die from Paper Smooches.  And yes, it's hard to glue all the tiny pieces and face details so these were a bit more time consuming.  So I bought a sticker maker!  I bought a sticker maker just for this project because those eyes and skinny twig arms are hard to glue.  But the sticker maker makes it all easy!  I'm hoping I can make more of these for this Christmas.

And lastly, I made these tags using Concord & 9th's bough dies.  I love these so much!  They are also a little time consuming with making all the small ribbon bows.  The sentiments are from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Those tags are really attractive! I like the attention you paid to the little details...the sign of an artistic crafter.

Cheryl said...

Cute Tags! Too nice to write on and attach to actual presents, ha! Yeah, those snowman face pieces look painfully tiny.