Wednesday, January 25, 2017

We Flamin-go Together!

Hello!  Here is another Valentine's Day card using a Lawn Fawn set called Flamingo Together.  So I admit I wasn't all that into this set but it has such cute sentiments and that decided it for me.  Plus the flamingos are fun to color and I think it's a unique idea for a stamp set.

Sorry, now that I look at this photo, it looks a bit blurry!  Ugh, my eyes are getting so bad!  But you get the idea.

Here's a closer view of the card. 

I've been trying to use my time a bit better this year.  I'm even trying to take my coloring with me while I wait to pick up the kids.  Plus I can see better in the natural sunlight!  Why do our eyes have to get old too?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Nah, it's not blurry, but then I have old lady eyes too!LOL! Your flamingos are cute and the sentiment made me smile. Love the stitching...really sets off the card nicely.

Cheryl said...

These are cuter than other flamingos I've seen! It even has eyelashes!