Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

See, I am so last minute, I actually made my husband's card today.  I used the sketch from Card Patterns.
Nothing really fancy, just trying to get something done.  That might be my new motto.
The cardstock is PTI.  The patterned paper is from a Tim Holtz paper pad.  Luckily it was double sided so there were coordinating solid colors to use for the circles and banner.  I printed the sentiment on the paper and trimmed my own banner.  Stamped the letters on the circles.  I guess they could be aligned better, oh well.

OK, that's about it for me, I don't know what else to write about on my blog posts, but hope everyone had a nice day!

5 comments:

eva said...

at least you made a card for your hubby! i didn't make anything. haha. i like your manly card!

Anja (scrappie) said...

A very pretty card. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

Nadine said...

Great card. A dad would love to get this, I guess!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful vintage card! Love the colors & papers.

~amy~ said...

excellent masculine card! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!