Saturday, June 18, 2011

How did Eva recover from vacation so fast?

We came back from vacation a while ago and I still feel like I'm recovering!  It takes me a while to get back into the swing of things, cleaning the house, catching up on work, plus a new summer routine with new activities for the kids...  But I thought I should get started on making things as I need some cards, like yesterday!  It is going to be a busy baby month this summer (not me, thank goodness).

So here is a baby card using the Mystery Monday card at TGF.
In retrospect, I should have made the rectangles and squares on a smaller scale, I didn't realize the baby stamp was that tiny.  But oh well, I'm trying to get the card out in a timely fashion before the baby is actually born.  I used PTI cardstock and patterned paper.  The flower paper is from a DCWV stack from eons ago.

2 comments:

eva said...

cute card, cheryl! i'm still not fully recovered. have been lazy to do chores. at least you got some crafting done!

Lorraine said...

Oh this is adorable! The rectangle & squares are not too big - the circles offset it well.