Friday, July 29, 2011

The sky's the limit

Hi!  Another little card today.  This one is for TGF's Mystery Monday.  I liked the layout of the card and the hot air balloon floating away.  So I thought I'd use one of the little bunnies from TGF's Lucky Bunnies.  I actually bought a few of the older sets when I came across them online at A Walk Down Memory Lane.  I was on a mission to find some of the older sets and checked the retailers listed on TGF's shop.

I went with the bunny holding the balloon.  The bunny is added on with dimensionals and paper pieced too along with the balloon.  I added the sentiment (after I cut it in half) from Fly Away. 

I glued on some twine for the balloon's string and tied a bow too.

A pretty straightforward and simple card. 

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The bunny is sooo cute! I haven't ever seen this set. The paper matches so well with the flyaway balloon!

Lorraine said...

Oh that bunny is too cute! Love the design, multed colors with the orange and the use of the twine!