Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A bee-lated birthday!

Hi!  One more for Paper Smooches July Sparks Challenge.  Still using the free digi bee and bee happy sentiment from Paper Smooches

I used the sketch in the middle again.  I really like the scalloped top.  I also tried to keep with white, pink, sunshine, chocolate color combo with a few splashes of some other colors.

I went with a bee-lated birthday card!  I printed the bee a bit smaller and at an angle.  I popped up its body.

I also paper pieced the candle and cupcake from Sugar Rush.  Added some bling for sprinkles on top and around cause I know it can get messy.

Look!  A pun within a pun!  The carrot (for proofreading symbol ^, caret) is from A Little Lovin.  The happy birthday sentiment is from the Sentiment Sampler.  I stamped each letter of lated using PTI's Simple Alphabet.

Okay, that is it for today.  I get to actually craft in quiet now.

Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

Kelly Braund said...

I just love that bee image! Cute card!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! You're killing me with the puns! Enjoy your peace and quiet!

Lorraine said...

Oh Eva, this is too cute! Those stamps are adorable and love the paper piecing & bling!