Monday, September 19, 2011

TGF Heart Journal--week 9

Hi!  It's week 9!  I almost thought I wouldn't do this one cause I was totally stumped.  The assignment for this week's TGF journaling is Cut and Paste, to use a head from a magazine or something and draw in a body.  So I think this page will either make you laugh or think that I'm crazy.  My hubby thought my page was borderline disturbing.  Really? 

Maybe cause she has a chicken body?  He thought the red was too blood like.  He took it so literal.  Geez.  I thought it was funny.  I drew the chicken body myself too!  I like it!  He did like the bawking.  Well, we had a good laugh about it.  The background is made up of different papers that I tore and pasted down.  I even tore the chicken body and head out.  I journaled inside the chicken's body.

Hopefully, my page doesn't give anyone nightmares. 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ha! Love your chicken! Makes me think of dinner!

Lorraine said...

I had to look closely - first thought it was your head on the chicken, lol. And I thought the bawk, bawk was disturbing...didn't think of blood. Hahaha!